Projects

 

Some of our past work

(Click posts to see additional images)



We undertook the whole build of this garage from the footings to the brickwork wall, roof structure, roof covering, timber cladding and the up and over door in anthracite grey.

We undertook the extension and fitting of a new kitchen with rise and fall worktop for a wheelchair user in Basingstoke. Both the council and the resident were very happy with the finished product.

The plaster was failing in this period property. We had to hack the old plaster off and renew ready for the customer to redecorate themselves. The main challenges here were working around the customers expensive furniture (we of course covered it with sheets) and the height of the ceilings.

High end kitchen installation in a new build property just outside of Andover

A social housing provider had received a complaint from a resident that their floor was bouncy and cold. We went to investigate and after removing some of the old flooring sheets it was clear that the floor joists were not sufficient and the floor not insulated. We managed to remove the old floor boards and joists, renew the joists, insulate...

This is an example of a simple bathroom conversion for a council. We take the bath out, re-route the plumbing, fit a former, fit an electric shower, swap the toilet and basin, renew the wall tiling and floor covering and finish with screens, a shower seat and grab rails.

Another standard wetroom conversion for a council. As you can see, we had to move a few of the resident belongings before we could begin working on this one...

We undertook the whole process of these new builds from acquiring the land, applying for planning permission, building the properties and now hopefully selling them!

We undertook the refurbishment of this bedroom at the same time as the bathroom in this property. We needed to hide all the incoming pipework for the new bathroom that we created as well as make good all the damage created by removing and rebuilding the stud walls. We also rewired the room for new lighting positions, switches either side...

This wasn't just a simple bathroom refurb. The cottage had no plumbing or drainage upstairs. We had to create the en-suite by partitioning the bedroom with studwork walls, run all the services from the boiler room downstairs and supply new drainage to the septic tank outside. Then we could build the platform to hide the pipework, fit the bathroom...